If you have an upcoming event and wish to advertise on our website, please email the details and flyer to:
Care Central Expo 2017 – Wednesday 6th September
(for people with disability including post school options, seniors and carers)
The Disability Awareness & Post School Options Expo’s have now changed their name to “Care Central Expo” will take place on Wednesday 6th September 2017 at the Sleeman Sports Centre, Old Cleveland Road, Chandler. The expo provides the opportunity to….
- Share information and knowledge about services, programs, events and opportunities.
- Discuss transition opportunities from School to work with many employment service providers.
- Network with Service Providers, communicate with each other and provide improved services links.
- Attend Q&A forums on specific topics relevant to people living with a disability, Seniors and Carers.
- ‘Have your Say’ where the community can share thoughts, ideas and suggestions for improvements in the region.
For information on sessions available, download our information flyer Care Central Expo ’17
SpecialCare Central would like to send a big thank you to Manu, Program Manager Flexible Living Volunteering Service for their huge support at our expo’s.