Do you want to:
- Give something back to the community;
- Work for social change;
- Learn new skills;
- Help others;
- Gain work experience; and
- Have fun.
- The volunteer;
- The organisation;
- The clients; and
- The community.
What organisations expect of you:
- Be punctual and respectful of others;
- Tell them when something goes wrong or isn’t working;
- Undertake any training you may need; and
- Carry out the job you have agreed to.
What can you do:
- Empower people – teach and exchange skills;
- Be indispensible – administration and clerical;
- Provide nourishment – prepare and serve food; and
- Help the world go around – transport people and goods.