Volunteer Grant Writer
Creative ideas needed! Funding grants completed!
Ability Care is a not-for-profit organisation who provide services and programs for people with an intellectual, physical and/or sensory disability through individualised services and programs.
They are looking for a volunteer grant writer who is creative, has fresh ideas and innovative thinking to assist them in preparing funding grants to widen their services and programs. Working collaboratively with team members, as you become familiar with the organisation there is an opportunity for you to work from home. What an opportunity!
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- excellent organisational skills;
- able to work with a team;
- be willing to undergo a Criminal History Screening Process, if needed; and
- be able to commit regularly for more than 6 months.
Shift Availability: Flexible days and times that suits you
Training: On-the-job training provided
If you are interested in working as a volunteer grant writer, please contact us on 0429 935 052 or send an email to Jonathon Cowley detailing your information.