To help you find the right host organisation for your student placement the following information is required:
- where you live e.g., suburb,
- your contact details – mobile number and email address,
- the name of the course you are studying,
- the name of the training organisation that you are doing your course through,
- number of placement hours you are required to do, e.g., 120 hours,
- if you have or need to apply for a National Police Check, Blue Card and Disability Card – these checks are required under government legislation and are conducted by the organisation on your behalf at no cost to you,
- if you have a drivers licence or travel using public transport, and
- your days of availability.
If you would like to us to assist you find a host organisation to complete your student placement, please contact us on 1300 359 253.
Information that is provided on the form is confidential and kept for job allocation purposes only. At no stage will personal details be given to any other person or agency without seeking applicants’ consent.
Consent is granted by the applicant if and when applicant completes either in person or by phone an Expression of Interest to Volunteer or a Student Placement Request.
National Police Checks are to be completed by the relevant training organisation. If a Blue Care or Disability Card is required the host organisation will apply on the student’s behalf.